Join Us for BrandEvolution
Translating and Transforming Brands Online
How Starbucks, Nike, Universal Studios, and Deloitte grew into global brands.
How improvisation is vital to brand strategies for the Networked World.
With innovative branding, new media, and web technology experts.
New techniques for building and positioning your brand.
Stanley Hainsworth put his stamp on nearly every piece of creative at Starbucks; he devised the "brand book" that defines the Lego image; and he helped push Nike into entertainment.
How can businesses translate and transform their brands to connect with customers both online and offline?
To answer this question, Stanley Hainsworth, world renowned global creative director for Starbucks, Lego and Nike takes the stage at The Depot in Salt Lake City to share his stories of brand evolution. He is joined on stage with fellow digital storyteller and business improvisation visionary Mike Bonifer, and David LaPlante, entrepreneur, web strategist, and CEO of Twelve Horses.
Together – and set in a participative live brand narrative performance – we’ll together explore BrandEvolution in a spontaneous collaboration of conversation and interaction.
- Global branding
- Non-linear models of the networked world
- Designing for tomorrow
- New media pitfalls and carefully crafted successes
- Getting your brand in the conversation
- Improvisation in business
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs from Medium to Enterprise-level Organizations
- Managers and Executives (Marketing, Product, Branding)
- Marketing, Advertising and Communication Professionals
- Brand Research and Consulting Professionals